MEMBER: Motivation Mama!
""self judgement is the death of creativity while self assessment opens the door to unlimited possibility""
This user has not written any reviews.
- Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 13:41"A downturn is really the time to prepare for an upswing!"
- Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 13:38Welcome to the Motivation Mojo Solution of the Week. Each week I'll post a short & sweet tip. I invite you to join in the fun, and share your tips for maintaining your motivation mojo! This weeks solution is Just Say Yes! For this solution you're going to shift your mindset from no thinking or doubt thinking to yes thinking!
- Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 13:35If you want to see anyone thrive just sprinkle them with seeds of encouragement and move out of the way as they blossom, bloom and thrive. For many of us it's easier to do that for others than it is for ourselves, but this is necessary action to take if you want to see your business bloom. I define creative impulses as those thoughts that spark your consciousness saying do this, make this, create this as the next piece of your business pie.
- Friday, February 13, 2009 - 06:31We all know that motivation is about as temperamental as a two year old, right? That being said, it's to our benefit to stay conscious of the 5 energies that can severely short circuit and deflate our motivational mindset.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 15:44
- Monday, January 26, 2009 - 21:32
- Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 15:43This weeks quote comes from the book "Mans Search for Himself" by Rollo May. Rollo May is one of my favorite authors speaking on creativity and courage and the kind of awarenesses that are necessary for our highest evolution:
- Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 15:53This weeks quote comes from an awesome transformative book, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles. I 've been studying this book and absorbing its principles and I think it's one of the finest books ever written that describes the truth about creativity & competition. Read on and be transformed:
- Wednesday, January 7, 2009 - 18:21We all know that without the valley there wouldn't be any real significant value when we experience the mountain top, but that doesn't mean we like being in the valley for to long. But, there is value in the valley, and sometimes you just have to create it.
- Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 23:41How I Discovered 10 Principles of a Well Lived Life
- Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 23:37This weeks quote comes from one of my most favorite books & authors, "Living Loving and Learning" by Leo Busclagia. I've read almost all of Mr.
- Monday, December 8, 2008 - 15:34This weeks quote comes from the book "Love is letting go of Fear" by transformationalist writer Gerald G.
- Sunday, November 9, 2008 - 04:37There's self empowerment in 'no,' I know there is! - DJHart
No discussions available.
- Dream BIG Power Pack - the... posted on Apr 11, 2009 in response to the member Motivation Mama!
- Thank you everyone for... posted on Jan 15, 2009 in response to the blog The Science of Getting Rich - Creator not Competitor
- Hi Lisa_72 & chelle123, So... posted on Dec 20, 2008 in response to the blog The Ways of Leo Buscaglia - Living, Loving, & Learning
- thank you all for sharing... posted on Dec 20, 2008 in response to the blog How I Discovered 10 Principles of a Well Lived Life
- Hi radiantruby! Glad to be a... posted on Dec 16, 2008 in response to the blog Practice the Law of Love
- Hi MicheMoz! Thank you for... posted on Dec 12, 2008 in response to the blog Practice the Law of Love
- Hi Knistoflove You're... posted on Dec 12, 2008 in response to the blog Practice the Law of Love
- Hi Indrapramit, Thanks for... posted on Dec 12, 2008 in response to the blog Practice the Law of Love
- Thank you whimseys! You've... posted on Dec 11, 2008 in response to the blog Accessing the Power Found in Hearing "No"
- Hi KnitsofLove, Thanks for... posted on Dec 11, 2008 in response to the blog Accessing the Power Found in Hearing "No"
This user has no favorite members.